becoming a blackfast distributor
- Becoming a Blackfast distributor gives you the opportunity to SELL a unique blacking product invented in the U.K. and manufactured by the U.K. market leader.
- Exporting is an important part of the company�s overall marketing strategy and its products are sold worldwide. We are actively seeking new partners in new countries and new markets.
- Blackfast has been established for 30 years.
- Users of the Blackfast product are typically found in the mechanical engineering industry. Customers include world famous tooling manufacturers, OEMs and hundreds of smaller independent engineers – just look at who is using Blackfast.
- Components that are blacked include: machine tools, cutters, hand tools and industrial machinery.
For full details refer to the typical applications page.
- Room temperature blacking of iron and steel. A very simple and cost effective process.
- Repeat sales from the customer who needs to buy replacement chemicals as the solution in their Blackfast blacking line becomes weak through use.
- Unique in that the black finish results in NO DIMENSIONAL CHANGE to the component being blacked.
- No chemical knowledge is required with this simple process.
- No environmental hazard is produced from the low or non hazardous Blackfast blacking solutions.
benefits for the distributor
- To work with a company that is a market leader
- To sell products with repeat sales
- To sell a product that is likely to have little or no competition
- To receive full sales support
- To work with a company that is very capable of supporting its trade partner around the world. Have a look at the international distributors.
- To work with a company that is financially strong.
benefits to the customer
- Convenience. The components no longer have to leave the factory for chemical blacking.
- Quality control by their own QA dept.
- Flexibility. Work pieces can be blacked at a moments notice. The process involves straightforward immersion in a series of tanks at room temperature.
- Low cost. Blackfast solutions cover a large surface area before becoming depleted.
If you think your company is well placed to exploit this market, Blackfast
would be pleased to hear from you. Please send details of your
company, the products sold, other principals, industries served and
geographical area covered by your sales team to Jeanet Ostergaard at the Blackfast address.
You can also contact us online using the contact page.